Single-Chamber Ultimate Vacuum-Sealed Cleaning System “F1 Multi”
Newly launched, this is a multi-chamber version of our F1 Clean system.
It offers both ultra-low solvent consumption and significant increase in the volume to be processed.
By increasing the number of washing chambers from one to two or three, it enables a shortened cycle time.
Ease of use has also been enhanced.
Single chamber capable of washing and rinsing through drying
This multi-chamber unit is capable of: warm solvent washing → cold solvent washing → vapor drying → vacuum drying.
Washing times and washing menu can be set as desired.
Capable of handling increased volume to be processed
Addition of chamber 2 or chamber 3 enhances the F1 system productivity.
F1 Mini realizes high-speed, large-volume throughput.
Automatic transfer type
This unit system is geared for automatic transfer, contributing to labor saving on the production line.
Many chamber sizes available
In addition to the conventional round washing chambers, we have added square types to our line-up, thereby meeting diverse customer needs.
- Bromine-based Organic Solvent “ABZOL JG”
- Fluorine-based Organic Solvent “Novec”
- Single-Chamber Ultimate Vacuum-Sealed Cleaning System “F1 Clean”
- Single-Chamber Ultimate Vacuum-Sealed Cleaning System “F1 Mini”
- Single-Chamber Ultimate Vacuum-Sealed Cleaning System “F1 Multi”
- Vacuum Pulse Washing (PAT), Vacuum Ultrasonic Washing System “V-SONIC”